GOOGLE ADWORDS MARKETING / SEM
Search Engine Marketing In Jodhpur
Google Adwords Marketing
Why Choose DV Tech Solution as SEM (Search Engine Marketing) Service Provider?
What We Offer
Google Ads Marketing
Social Media Ads
PPC Campaign Audits
Get Fast and Authentic Paid Marketing Services in Jodhpur at DV Tech Solution
The Potential of Our PPC Campaign Management
Increasing the Ad Quality Score
Personalized Keyword Suggestions
End-to-End Campaign Management
Performance Tracking & Reporting
Google Adwords Marketing / SEM Faq's
If you have a business, your internet presence is the most important business tool you have working for you 24/7. Search Engine Marketing benefits your business by:
- Increased sales for your eCommerce site,
- Increased leads to your professional services business,
- Increased numbers of visitors to your brick-and-mortar business,
- Increasing whatever action you want the Internet visitor to take.
Longevity of your site is the first thing to consider. If your site is new or only a couple of weeks old, it is likely that Google and other search engines have not indexed it yet. Another thing to consider is incoming links. Search engines need to find sites via incoming links to them; just having a site on the web is not good enough. There are more conditions as well. We recommend using the Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster Tools) to analyze the site and find any issues with it. Bing also provides Webmaster Tools. It’s very informative to see how each search engine views the website.
Google AdWords and Google AdWords Express are the previous names for the new, improved Google Ads.
CPC (Cost Per Click) or PPC (Pay Per Click) means you only pay for an ad if someone clicks on it.
Other advertising models include:
- Cost Per Impression, where you pay based on how many times your ad was shown (not clicked)
- Cost Per Engagement, where you pay when a user completes a predefined engagement (like watching your video ad)
There are three basic types of Google Ads:
- Search Network campaigns – usually text form, these ads can show on Google Search results pages when someone searches for a product or service that’s similar to yours
- Display Network campaigns – usually image form, these ads appear on websites or apps that your customers visit
- Video campaigns – usually 6 or 15 second videos, these ads show right before or during YouTube content